Well caring for two kids and juggling all their enrichment classes is proving to be A LOT to handle for this mom as I am sure you have gathered by my lack of blog posts. This makes me so sad because there has been so much to blog about and I want us all to be able to look back and remember all of the fun and crazy days we are living now.
Gracie and Molly are so in love with each other, I couldn't be more proud of the loving big sister that Molly has been from the start and Gracie wants to be just like her Momo(Molly) and copies everything she does. At bedtime they can't give each other enough hugs and kisses before getting tucked into their beds.
So sweet!
Like always Eric has taken lots of great photos of the girls so I'll do my best to get caught up . . .
Like always Eric has taken lots of great photos of the girls so I'll do my best to get caught up . . .
The girls at Disneyland
Gracie has already been there three times and she loves it almost as much as Molly does.
Photo shoot with the girls in the front yard.
Playing Robot
So Beautiful!

Molly draws a family portrait on her placemat out at a restaurant.
Molly very excited about getting her own library card.
We have visited the $1 bookstore one too many times and have no space left on the bookshelves.
Now we go to the library every week and borrow books. Molly loves books more than ever and has moved on to listening to chapter books.
Gracie and I go to storytime together every week and she is starting to love books too. She is doing a great job sitting and listening these days and loves singing songs.










looks like you guys have been pretty busy :)
ReplyDelete