The girls now have an amazing babysitter every Friday morning, her name is Ginny and she is a young Chinese mom that has three little ones of her own and she recently taught at a Mandarin immersion preschool. She is working on teaching the girls Mandarin as well as basic preschool activities. I have been looking for someone like Ginny since we brought Molly home and am so grateful we found her. The girls love her and so do we.
So last week I used my Friday mom time to have a little one on one time with Molly for the first time since we brought Gracie home. I told Molly in the beginning of the week that on Friday Gracie would stay at home with Ginny and she and I would have a special morning just the two of us. She talked about it all week and as we were going out to the car on Friday morning she looked at me and said, " I am so glad it's finally our special day Mama". I almost broke into tears.
Molly and I both love the beach so I took her to my favorite beach cafe for breakfast and then we collected sea shells and built castles. She had no idea where we were going but was so excited when she got out of the car and felt the sand on her toes and saw the ocean. We had a perfect morning and we decided we would need to do it more often.




I love this post :) molly seems to have a way with her words and knows just what to say to make you melt, it's heartwarming thanks for putting a smile on my face(not that it's very hard to do) but still thanks :)
ReplyDelete